OUR APARTMENTS & FACILITIES
IMPRORTANT BUILDING FEATURES
- All apartments have a combined living room/dining room and a contemporary kitchen and bath. There are two distinct unit types referred to as the A Unit and the B Unit.
The A Unit is approximately 600 square feet in size. A floor plan is attached Here.
The B Unit is a little larger, measuring approximately 680 square feet. The additional square footage in the B Unit allows for a larger eat-in kitchen, a larger bathroom and a walk- in closet in the bedroom. A floor plan is also attached Here.
- On the first floor, there is a large community room with a kitchenette that opens to a beautifully landscaped courtyard with gazebos and tables.
- A cozy lounge area/card playing room is located on the Third Floor.
- Washers and dryers are conveniently located in laundry rooms on the second, third and fourth floors.
- Each tenant on the lease is issued a key fob for entry into the building. The key fob is held near the door panel to open the door. A supplemental key fob may also be assigned to one friend or family member for each apartment, as well as a registered health care professional. This friend, family member or health care worker will have to submit an application, be photographed and undergo a criminal background check in order to be issued a key fob.
- All family members and friends who will not be assigned a supplemental key fob shall be required to buzz your apartment from the entry access panel in order for you to buzz them into the building.
- Security cameras cover all entrances, hallways, the lobby and the parking area, and these cameras are monitored regularly.
- Due to the increased risk of fire and the known adverse health effects of secondhand smoke, smoking is prohibited in any common area of the property with the exception of a small designated area with benches outside of the building.
- Effective June 1, 2016, smoking is prohibited inside private apartments, with the exception of residents who are registered as smokers with management before said date.
- There are trash chutes and recycling rooms conveniently located on each floor.
- Apartments are heated by comfortable baseboard hot water heat.
- There is a large double closet in the bedroom, a spacious coat closet in the foyer and a large linen closet in the bathroom.
- An intercom system allows tenants to admit guests.
- There is a live-in superintendent on site and 24 hour emergency service as required.